Skip to main content
A Death In The Family
Amazing Live (not anymore) Sea Monkeys!

Some sort of algea infection has claimed the life of my beloved Sea-Monkey's. This was the longest living batch ever in my long history of raising the little critters. This batch stayed alive almost THREE years. Amazing. No telling how many generations. So, how 'bout a moment of silence please, for those Amazing Live (now dead) Sea Monkeys...

Comments

Snard said…
BANJOOOOOO!!!
Mmmbacon said…
"Why do we always hurt the ones we love??"

Popular posts from this blog

"..for it takes irony to appreciate the joke which is on oneself." Jessamyn West I have raised a retard. I swear to God, the things he says and thought processes that flow through his brain never cease to amaze me. Early on in this Blog, I promoted the idea of trying to give your kids more than you had. Don't force them to work during their early high school years and instead let them enjoy their summers unencumbered. As that dickhead Dr. Phil says, " how'd that work out for ya?" I have ended up with an unappreciative individual that is not even remotely ready for the real world. What a slap in the face that will be, standing on his own two feet. I know, I know, I reap what I sow, but that what blog is for isn't it, anonymous venting?? His outrageously expensive school, has a relatively relaxed cel phone policy. You can have you phone, and actually use it in between classes. Just don't use it during class. Kinna obvious don't you think? He come...
Urine Trouble I am consistently floored by the amount of people that exit the public restroom without washing their hands. Now, I can understand if your just lazy, but even though, if you see someone else in there with you, at least fake it. We are compiling a "PeePee Hand" list here at work. I might just sneak it up on the Intranet too. So come on people, start washing up, you may get called worse than PeePee Hands.
"You Have 6,184 Unread Messages" (local spam magnet)   Got a call yesterday from an employee that stated he never checks his email and wanted me to look at something for him.  I wander back to his workstation and he points to his inbox in Outlook.  6,184.  That’s how many unread email messages he had.  I asked him if he uses his email address to sign up for things and he swears he doesn’t.  Yeah, right.  After deleting all his messages I notice that during the deletion time, he had already received five new junk emails.  I had investigated some enterprise spam programs for Exchange, but never followed through.  A former co- worker pointed me to ORF ( Open Filter Relay from vamsoft ).  They have a 30 day trial version with full functionality.  So I installed and configured it. It took less than 10 minutes, and I was dropping junk email off the server like a bad habit.  The program has a real time statistics counter.  F...